2018 HMIS Annual Survey--Open Now
We invite all service providers in the Metro Denver region to complete our annual Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) survey.
Your feedback will inform MDHI, the HMIS Lead Agency (CCH), and the Colorado Statewide HMIS Collaborative in identifying and addressing areas for improvement.
Who should take the survey:
- Service providers (whether you currently use HMIS or not)
- Agency or program leadership
- Case managers and other direct care staff
- Other staff who may enter data or utilize HMIS reports
Please complete the survey no later than noon on Monday, March 12.
The Colorado Statewide HMIS Collaborative Governance Framework was designed to allow members from all three CoC interested in HMIS and data-related topics to attend the Collaborative meetings.
- The Statewide HMIS Collaborative is a collaboration among all three Continuums of Care in Colorado. The goal of the group is to help lead the continuous improvement of the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) and to create shared policies, procedures, reporting, and goals around homeless performance data.
- CoC members who wish to attend are invited to do so. They may also submit proposed agenda topics by emailing Rebecca.Mayer@mdhi.org at least one week prior to the scheduled meeting.
- Meetings will be held at various locations. Please consult the meeting calendar for the most up-to-date information. There is also a call-in option available: 877-820-7831. code: 129013