2018 MDHI Point in Time Launch & Community Planning Session
In preparation for the 2018 Point in Time Count, MDHI invites you to the Point in Time Launch & Community Planning Session.
The 2018 count is scheduled for January 29, 2018 and we need your help to make it as comprehensive and accurate as possible across the seven-county Metro Denver region - let's make sure that Everyone Counts!
This interactive convening will support discussions addressing:
- What is the Point in Time count and Why it matters!
- Previous Point in Time efforts and challenges locally
- Plans for improved communication
- Training and data collection
- Models from other communities
- Ways to capture data from unsheltered and sheltered persons, as well as domestic violence survivors
- Region and outreach Mapping
- Leadership and committee involvement at the county and city level
- Utilizing peers and persons with lived experience
Who should attend?
- Homeless service providers
- Municipal & community leaders
- Persons with lived experience
- CoC-funded agencies
- Shelter providers
- Street outreach workers
- McKinney-Vento school liaisons
- Planning committee members and
- Anyone else who wants to help improve or participate in the 2018 Point in Time Count!
Questions? Email PIT@MDHI.org