6978 Colorado Boulevard, Commerce City, 80022
Programs Offered: Rental/Eviction Assistance, Utility Assistance
Population Served: Families
Programs Offered: Rental/Eviction Assistance
- Must be a US Citizen or have Legal Residency (Colorado ID and valid Social Security Card will be required of all adults.)
- Verifiable and consistent income is required (must provide check stubs). Income from cash, babysitting or temporary agencies will not qualify.
- Monthly income must be $200 or more than your monthly rent or mortgage.
- Must be a resident of Adams or southern Weld County for the past 3 months.
- Families with children can qualify for up to $750 in rental assistance, depending on available funds but the remaining portion of your rent MUST BE paid prior to making an appointment for our assistance (we require a landlord receipt or money order to confirm).
- Adults without children are eligible for up to $500 in rental assistance, depending on available funding.
- All adults in the household must provide an original Colorado ID and Social Security Card (no copies accepted).
- All children require an original Social Security Card (no copies accepted).
Contact: 303-659-6199 or email@example.com
3033 W. 71st Ave. Suite. 1000 Westminster, CO 80030
Programs Offered: Rental/Eviction Assistance, Utility Assistance, Mortgage Assistance
Contact: Application or 303-227-2075
Adams County Human Services Community Resource Map
Adams County Housing Resources and Assistance
Resources in Adams County and Beyond by The Arc
Commerce City Housing Authority: Affordable Housing and Resources
Thornton Community Food and PPE Drive Information
Westminster: How to Get Help - Housing Guidance and Shelter Options
Westminster: Services and Resources for People Experiencing Homelessness PDF Flyer
Westminster: Services and Resources for People Experiencing Homelessness PDF Guide
Westminster: Community Resource Guide for Youth and Adults with Special Need (Español)
*Note: Some programs may be specific to COVID-19. Please contact the program's organization for additional information.
Updated May 7, 2020