Denver -DHS funding opportunity
Dear Community Partners,
Denver Human Services Community Outreach & Resource Engagement Division has rental assistance funding available to serve households up to 300% of Federal Poverty Level.
This funding will be available Monday, November 19th through the remainder of 2018 or until funds are fully expended.
The funding will pay the following:
- Current month rent (Must follow program rules. Please see attachment of qualifications)
- First Month’s Rent
- Eviction Assistance
- Past due balance up to 2 months
- Legal/late fees
Customers can apply at the following locations:
- DHS 1200 Federal at the General Assistance Window
- M-F from 9:00 am to 1:00pm
- The Gathering Place at 1535 High Street (This location will serve Women & Children, and Transgender individuals only)
- M-F from 9:00 am to 11:00 am
- Volunteers of America Mission (VOA) @ 2877 Lawrence St.
- Monday & Wednesday from 9:00 am to 11:30 am
- Families Forward at 12000 E. 47th Ave. #113
- Friday from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Quigg Newton at 4440 Navajo Street
- Thursday & Friday from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Colorado Coalition for the Homeless at 2100 Broadway
- M-F from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Denver County Court House room 140
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from 8:00 am to 11:00 am
- Johnson Elementary at 1850 S Irving St.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
- John H. Amesse Elementary at 5440 Scranton St.
- Mondays & Wednesdays from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
To assist with this process, please make sure your customers come prepared with all required documentation listed on the flyer. For additional questions please contact the DHS Call Center at 720-944-3666 and select option #1 or press 1.