MDHI partners with agencies in Metro Denver to provide short-term to medium-term rental assistance and housing relocation and stabilization services to individuals and families that are either currently or at risk of experiencing homelessness in Metro Denver.
All referrals for ESG and ESG-CV Rapid Re-Housing (RRH) assistance come from OneHome. MDHI's partnering agencies for ESG Homeless Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing for 2019-2020 program year include Colorado Division of Housing, Almost Home Inc., Aurora Mental Health Center, Boulder County Housing Authority, Family Tree, Inc., Jewish Family Services, The Salvation Army, and Volunteers of America.
Resources for ESG-CV Recipients and Sub-Recipients:
Resources for ESG Recipients and Sub-Recipients:
- Colorado DOLA ESG Program
- Colorado Homeless Management Information Systems (HMIS)
- HUD - ESG Interim Rule
- HUD - ESG FAQs
- HUD - ESG Resources
- HUD's Rapid Re-Housing: CoC vs ESG Guide
- Criteria for Defining and Documenting Homeless Status
- Criteria for Defining At-Risk of Homelessness
- ESG Rent Reasonableness and Fair Market Rent
- ESG Program Components Quick Reference
- SNAPS Shots ESG Eligible Activities
- SNAPS Shots ESG Eligible Participants
- SNAPS Shots ESG Rental Assistance and Lease Agreements
- SNAPS Shots Recipient Subrecipient Case Management
If you have any questions about MDHI's ESG program, please contact the Grants Manager at ESG@mdhi.org.