Memo to HMIS Participating Agencies
Are you an agency participating in HMIS? Check out this memo to read about updates impacting your HMIS projects.
From: Ian Fletcher, MDHI HMIS Lead Agency
To: HMIS Participating Agencies in Metro Denver
Memo: re: HMIS Transition Communication July 2018
Dear HMIS Participating Agencies,
- The HMIS Database will be transitioning from Adsystech to BitFocus’ Clarity Human Services this fall. The transition plan is underway, and while we do not have a go-live data for Clarity, we wanted to make you aware of this imminent change in 2018.
- The HMIS Lead Agency for Metro Denver CoC is transitioning from Colorado Coalition for the Homeless (CCH) to Metro Denver Homeless Initiative (MDHI) on September 1, 2018. At that point, MDHI will take on full ownership of the current Adsystech system in the CoC, and then transition to Clarity in the subsequent months.
- There is a new HMIS Customer Support email for Metro Denver agencies where you can submit help-desk tickets after 8/20: HMISHelp@mdhi.org
- There is a new HMIS Customer Support website, mdhi.zendesk.com, for Metro Denver agencies where you can access information and find out more about plans in the works.
- You are invited to participate in a Project-Type Meeting during the month of August, depending on your Project Type and/or Funding Source to unify setup and goals in Clarity. The list of these meetings is available on the HMIS Customer Support website listed above.
- MDHI HMIS Lead Agency has been reviewing project data quality across the CoC and will be reaching out to HMIS participating agencies individually with a report on the state of their project data and how to remedy errors prior to the migration.
In the coming weeks, you will see communication regarding the process to update Agency Agreements, project setup forms, end user agreements, and other documentation to reflect changes in Lead Agency and Clarity utilization.
We are grateful for your patience, commitment and ambition during this important time in the life of our homeless crisis response system.
Please reach out to me if you have any questions,
Manager of System Performance