MDHI receives many requests for letters of support from our partners. To help the MDHI team manage these requests and to ensure that your request receives timely consideration, please use the following guidelines:
1. Requests should be received at least five business days before they are needed.
2. Submit requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Your email should include a brief description of your request and your deadline for receiving a letter.
4. Please provide a draft letter of support.
5. The draft letter should include a description of how your organization partners with MDHI. (If it is not practical to include that in your letter, please include it in your email.)
6. Requests will be considered for MDHI members only. If you need to sign up please do so here: https://www.mdhi.org/membership_applications_2019