Open Recruitment for Regional Governing Council
Interested in informing Continuum of Care policies and standards? MDHI is now accepting applications for the Regional Governing Council (RGC).
The RGC serves as a voting council working to make CoC policy recommendations to the MDHI Board of Directors. The RGC will work closely with the System Performance Council to ensure high overall system performance, as well as project level performance. RGC will provide direction to relevant CoC committees (OneHome Community Design Team, Rapid Rehousing Committee, Employment Committee), and will seat additional committees and work groups as needed.
RGC meets the first Tuesday of each month from 9:30-11am and representatives are expected to attend in person or via conference call for at least 9 out of 12 months each year.
MDHI is filling the following vacancies for 2020:
- Representative from Aurora/Arapahoe/Adams geographical subregion who has lived experience of homelessness
- Representative from Jefferson/Douglas geographical subregion who has lived experience of homelessness
- Representatives (2) from Boulder/Broomfield
- Representative from Denver
- Representative for Domestic Violence services
New terms begin January 2020. Anyone interested in filling one of the seats described above should apply no later than December 12, 2019.