(Please see CoC Monitoring Plan for details)
- 1st Quarter Report: due April 30; reporting period = January 1–March 31
- 2nd Quarter Report: due July 31; reporting period = April 1–June 30
- 3rd Quarter Report: due October 31; reporting period = July 1–September 30
- 4th Quarter Report: due January 31; reporting period = October 1–December 31
Quarterly Report Submission Portal and Instructions
Please note: The Quarterly Reporting Instructions were updated on November 7, 2019. We added a clarifying note regarding which document to upload for the ELOCCS drawdown.
- We are having technical difficulties and grantees have had issues uploading their documents. Please email the requested items to CoCmonitoring@mdhi.org
A form that grantees may use to appeal monitoring results is in development and will be posted here when available.
The primary purpose of the MDHI Continuum of Care (CoC) is to carry out the responsibilities of a CoC as defined by the CoC Program Interim Rule (24 CFR 578). A significant part of these responsibilities is the creation and implementation of a System Performance Monitoring Plan for monitoring the performance of recipients and sub-recipients of CoC and Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG) Program funding. This plan strives to improve outcomes for persons experiencing homelessness who are receiving assistance through these projects and achieving MDHI’s vision for everyone in the Metro Denver region to have a safe, stable place to call home.
The MDHI CoC must consult with recipients and sub-recipients of CoC and ESG Program funding operating within the boundaries of the CoC (hereafter referred to as ‘grantees’) to establish performance targets, monitor recipient and sub-recipient performance, evaluate outcomes and act against poor performers. The System Performance Monitoring Plan will provide the necessary structure to comply with regulatory requirements as well as advance the MDHI CoC’s efforts to end homelessness across the region.
- CoC Program Law, Regulations, and Notices
- CPD Monitoring Guide (Chapter 28: ESG Program, Chapter 29: CoC Program)
- 2 CFR Part 200: Overview for Grantees
- Homeless Definition Recordkeeping Requirements and Criteria
- CoC Rapid Rehousing Standards for Denver CoC and ESG
- HUD Exchange