Pages tagged "esg"
ESG Homelessness Prevention & Rapid Re-Housing: MDHI partners with agencies in Metro Denver to provide short-term to medium-term rental assistance and housing relocation & stabilization services to individuals and families that are currently experiencing homelessness or are at-risk of becoming homeless.
All referrals for ESG Rapid Re-Housing (RRH) assistance come from OneHome. MDHI's partnering agencies for ESG Homeless Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing for program year 2019-2020 include: Colorado Division of Housing, Almost Home Inc., Aurora Mental Health Center, Boulder County Housing Authority, Family Tree, Inc., Jewish Family Services, The Salvation Army, and Volunteers of America.
Resources for ESG Recipients and Sub-recipients:
- Client File Checklist and ESG Forms
- Colorado Homeless Management Information Systems (HMIS)
- ESG Program HMIS Manual
- OneHome ESG Workshop - 4.17.2018
HUD Guidance and Regulation Resources
- ESG Interim Rule
- ESG HUD Exchange FAQs
- HUD Exchange - ESG Resources
- HUD's Rapid Re-Housing: CoC vs ESG Guide
- Criteria for Defining and Documenting Homeless Status
- Criteria for Defining At-Risk of Homelessness
- ESG Rent Reasonableness and Fair Market Rent
- ESG Program Components Quick Reference
- SNAPS Shots ESG Eligible Activities
- SNAPS Shots ESG Eligible Participants
- SNAPS Shots ESG Rental Assistance and Lease Agreements
- SNAPS Shots Recipient Subrecipient Case Management
If you have any questions about MDHI's ESG program, please contact the Grants Manager at ESG@mdhi.org