Welcome New MDHI Board Members!
MDHI recently welcomed five new members to its Board of Directors. These members work in many sectors: nonprofit, State government, County government, and private business.
Please join us in welcoming these new members!
- Cheryl Secorski - Homeless Program Specialist (Youth), State Dept of Local Affairs
- Alix Midgley - Homeless Liaison, Department of Regional Affairs (Adams County)
- Eugene Wade - Downtown Security Manager, Downtown Denver Partnership
- Malinda Anderson - Chief Operating Officer, Urban Peak
- Ken Hayes - Deputy State Public Defender, Boulder Regional Office
MDHI Board meetings occur on the 2nd Thursday of each month with the public portion of the meeting starting at 3pm. The meeting location is usually Mile High United Way - 711 Park Ave W, Denver, CO. Anyone who is interesting in ending homelessness is welcome to attend.